Make the most of your trip back to campus by following our 10 easy steps to help you prepare:
1. Watch the trailer. The official Homecoming and Reunion Weekend trailer is sure to get you pumped for the weekend ahead. Check out what's in store.
2. Like us. Join the Emory Alumni Association on Facebook for Homecoming updates.
3. Pack your Dooley. Get ready for this year's fun photo contest, and Emory's immortal spirit Lord James Dooley will tag along.
4. Follow @emoryalumni on Twitter. Start using the #iminhc2013 hashtag to get your fellow alumni excited about the weekend. We'll use this throughout the weekend for alumni to follow all the action.
5. Connect with your classmates at your reunion. Before heading to your reunion this fall, reconnect with old friends on your reunion Facebook group. While you're there, check out the cool Facebook cover photo and update your Facebook profile to match.
6. Print a campus map. There are lots of changes on campus; you don't want to get lost. Don't worry the memories are still around.
7. Brush up on music by this year's Homecoming concert artist and get ready to sing along.
8. Start texting. Text Homecoming to 9-9699, bookmark the mobile site on your phone, and have the weekend schedule at your fingertips.
9. Submit a Class Note. Where have you been and what have you been up to since graduation? Post your exciting news.
10. Stay tuned for a full schedule of the 2013 Homecoming events, registration link, and more… coming soon!
September 27-29, 2013
September 19-21, 2014
September 25-27, 2015
September 23-25, 2016
815 Houston Mill Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30329