Volunteer as a resource to Emory alumni
Be a Resource
Be part of the Emory Career Network by volunteering to be a resource about your career path, job, or industry. Participate in networking events, serve on career-related panels, or share your professional expertise with students or alumni on Twitter. You'll receive information about opportunities in your area.
Be a Career Contact
Career contacts are valued members of the Emory Career Network. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Access your personal profile in the online alumni directory.
- Click to update the "Professional Information" section using the indicated button
- Check the box next to "Would you like to be a career contact?"
- you will be included in the "Career Contacts" search in the online community.
- Respond to inquiries from students and alumni at your convenience concerning your job, career path, and industry.
Join the Emory community on LinkedIn
Build your network and make important connections while joining discussions, sharing job opportunities, and serving as a resource to others.
Guest Tweet on @AlwaysEmory
Interested in being a guest tweeter to provide insight into your career?
Thank you for being an Emory parent. If you are interested in being available as a career contact for interested Emory students and alumni,
"Think Emory first" and post internships/job opportunities for students and alumni or learn more about recruiting at Emory.