Email Forwarding is one of the many services offered through the Emory Alumni Association's online community. The online community is exclusively for Emory alumni and also provides email forwarding, a career contact database, an alumni directory and E-Class Notes, where you can read about or announce births, career moves, marriages, and other exciting changes; you can also view photos..
The benefits of email forwarding include:
- allowing you to maintain contact with your friends.
- showing your Emory pride through a customized email address.
Here's how to register:
- Go to the Emory Alumni Association online community and click on the link that says Register Now!
- Enter your name and click "Find my Record" (search works best with last name only).
- Click on your name from the search results list.
- Enter your date of birth for authentication.
- Create your own user ID and password - Use this user ID and password anytime you want to access the community. Your ID must be between 6 and 20 characters long, using alphanumeric characters and underscores (i.e. excluding spaces, commas, or periods). NOTE: Please choose your user ID carefully, as it will become the first part of your email address should you decide to take advantage of the email forwarding service.
- You are now registered! Please make any necessary updates to your online directory listing by going to the "Update Personal Info" link in either the online directory or member services section. Also, click on the "Email Forwarding" icon on the left-hand toolbar of the community to follow step-by-step instructions for setting up your email address.