Alumni Recognition Program
Year after year, Emory graduates some of the most impactful young leaders in countless industries. They forge partnerships, solve problems, blaze trails, and serve their communities around the world. The Emory Alumni Association is thrilled to begin recognizing these young alumni by connecting their achievement back to their Emory roots. This new program will annually spotlight selected alumni across a variety of vocations for having made significant impact in business, research, leadership, public service and/or philanthropic endeavors.
We are seeking nominations for our newest award: the 40 Under Forty Alumni Recognition Program now through October 7.
Honoree eligibility selection criteria:
- be an Emory University alumnus/a
- be under the age of 40 by Emory Magazine drop date (late July)
- have made an impact in business, research, artistic, leadership, community, educational, and/or philanthropic endeavors
- demonstrate notable civic involvement, leadership, or recognition
- be recognized as an intellectual leader or representative of a field or industry
- be willing to submit a photo, if selected that can be published by the Emory Alumni Association, Emory Magazine, and various school communication vehicles, as appropriate
The 2017 nomination process has now closed. Current nominees will be reviewed by our selection committee and announced next summer. The nomination process for the 2018 program will begin next August 2017.
For more information, contact Laura Weekley.